"NFO offers an outstanding service that is matched no where else in my opinion." - Minion Order
"My ping ranges from 23-29 and I keep perfect fps as well as 0 choke/loss. Registry is AWSOME, the forums are AWSOME, the tools available are AWSOME!!" - Flying-Squirrel
"... after having (our) nfo server up for 30mins people started to flock to us. They were like (our) pings are so good and it's so smooth. I can't thank everyone at nfo enough. You all are hands down the best server / people out there." - Tomconno
"Most GSP tend to have their servers going to the crapper within months but not NFo, they been on top of everything day by day, and their support is still ranked #1 in my book." - IcEWoLF
"If you're thinking about switching to NFO, do it. I don't know of any other server company in which you can get live support 24/7 and have someone ... nicely explain to you how servers work for almost THREE hours! This company continues to have excellent customer service." - kmal2t
"Best service and support you can ever imagine, price could be triple and after dealing with NFO, i would pay it without blinking!! " - Mystery
"Nuclearfallout is hands down the best public server GSP out there..." - ix007
Read hundreds of other real, self-submitted testimonials from our customers!
July 4 sale!
We're celebrating Independence Day with a sale on Virtual Dedicated Servers -- 10% off base prices
for 2+ core packages, for both new and existing customers. Head on over to our VDS order page now
to check out the savings!
For a limited time, we're also bringing back our offer of 20% off any standalone game server that is transferred to us from a competitor
. If you've been thinking about moving to a higher quality host, now is a great time to do it! Just use coupon code EYSMGI
and enter the IP address and provider name that you are switching from in the "Comments" field of our order page (this old server will need be shut down within 30 days). When you submit, 20% will be instantly shaved from the price. This is on top of any discount for purchasing multiple months
at a time, and it will be grandfathered in
for as long as the server is kept in the same configuration.
When it comes to our VDSes, we specialize in very high-performance virtualized servers, running Xen. Unlike generic "cloud" providers, we don't randomly migrate servers between machines and we dedicate CPU and memory resources to each service, combining this with local I/O, highly underloaded machines, and significant optimizations to achieve predictable, dependably high performance. Our servers are the ideal environment for game servers and any demanding application.
We provide a 2-day free trial
for new customers, a 100% SLA
, and renowned top end support
+ Choose the best in the business.
What sets NFOservers apart from other providers? We have:
- The guaranteed highest performance, made possible by use of the INAP bandwidth and high-quality, NFO-owned hardware, custom kernel extensions, and exclusive automated systems that dynamically load-balance game servers between machines to keep all running at their peak
- The highest quality control panel, developed in-house
- Industry-leading service and support, with near instant responses 24/7, directly through our control panel
- Extremely high reliability, backed up with a 100% SLA
- Renowned DDoS mitigation included free with all services
- Free, nearly unlimited webhosting for game servers, with automatic file syncing to supported games to accelerate in-game downloads
- A free Mumble/Murmur server with each 8+ player game server
- Immediate, automatic server setups, with no setup fee
- No hidden fees such as for removing "co-branding"
- A free 2-day trial for new customers
- All company-owned, company-maintained equipment, hosted in the highest quality datacenters; we do not use another company's dedicated servers, as even many large companies do
- The knowledge and experience that come from being in business for over 15 years.
.. and far more
, as well! You can read more about what we have to offer on our Features
page, and we talk more about our performance, service levels, and control panel on our The Basics
Order your own server now