Cancelled Subscription

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
vindictiveRR
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Cancelled Subscription

Post by vindictiveRR »

I cancelled my subscription today. I really dont want to, as I love your service and everything youve all done for me. I just dont play as much as I used to, and it takes up to much time. Thanks for everything, you guys are truely world class :)
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

:cry:
bOoya
Former staff
Former staff

Post by bOoya »

i hope that some day you will return :D :D
sorry to see ya go :(
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Cancelled Subscription

Post by Nick|NFo »

vindictiveRR wrote:I cancelled my subscription today. I really dont want to, as I love your service and everything youve all done for me. I just dont play as much as I used to, and it takes up to much time. Thanks for everything, you guys are truely world class :)
dont play cs as much as you used to, or no games at all?

life without games, ah I feel your pain at times :(
-Nick
vindictiveRR
A regular
A regular

Post by vindictiveRR »

Well...my monitor bit the dust, so i cant really play anything right now. I will always play CS, it is my favorite game. I started playing on the chernobyl server, so you might see me there. I did go out and but a new monitor, but between reformatting both my computers, and a few other things, i havent hooked it up yet.
Supernuker
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Supernuker »

If your looking for new server.. feel free to drop by mine.. I'm happy to get new people on the server.

The IP is below if you wanan stop by sometime.