Rental Community CSDM Event - 4.4.04

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Rental Community CSDM Event - 4.4.04

Post by Nick|NFo »

Seattle Level3 server is going to be transformed to a place of chaos, death and destruction this Sunday night (April 4th), to kick off the spring break (for most folk) and to have a fun time with friendly rentals fragging all night long.

Time: 8PM PST - ???
Location: NuclearFallout:Seattle Underground seattle.nuclearfallout.net (66.54.70.5:27015)

What is CSDM might you ask?

It is a popular plugin mod that transforms Counter Strike into a Death Match type of play, with random respawns all over select maps. This means hardly NO wait time for the next round!

Why come to NuclearFallout's CSDM server?

Low pings and great quality admins (from both the Gaming Community and Support)

I don't think I would like it, I haven't heard of it

If you haven't heard of CSDM, take some time to stop by #nfo-rentals on irc.gamesurge.net or ask here in the forums to find out more information and be part of NuclearFallout Rental Community. It doesn't hurt to try out CSDM for a map or two. Most people join and are addicted to this fast paced mod.

Spread the word to your friends and fellow clanmates.

Suggestions?

Any suggestions for CSDM or other future events would be greatly appreciated, please let us know here or in #nfo-rentals on GameSurge.

We would like some input from YOU on what maps you would like in the mapcycle. Please keep in mind that only the default maps are supported.

Hope to see you there, Sunday Night starting at 8PM PST! While you are fragging your night away, hope to see you in #nfo-rentals as well, chatting during your breaks from dying SO much ;)
Last edited by Nick|NFo on Mon Apr 05, 2004 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Nick
[FH]Solid_Snake-NFo
New to forums
New to forums

Post by [FH]Solid_Snake-NFo »

:o
bOoya
Former staff
Former staff

Post by bOoya »

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 8O
pkiller
New to forums
New to forums

Post by pkiller »

my bad LOl :oops: dum me new relay not new topic lol

KILLING SPREE WEBSITE
The k$ website was made by [BHD]* Nghtmare
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

HLDM is amusing because it takes a game that is based on teamwork, strategy, and communication -- Counter-strike -- and makes it into a standard deathmatch game. The problem with it is that CS is popular because of its strategy, communication, and teamwork elements, which make it an excellent game for competition; take those away and you've removed its draw. Might as well just play straight HL, or ut2k4, or Q3, or any of those other DM games.