500 Internal Server Error- How Can I Change the e-mail Address listed?

Connect with other users about what to run on your webhosting (and how to run it) here.
lpj
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

500 Internal Server Error- How Can I Change the e-mail Address listed?

Post by lpj »

So while configuring forum software on my webserver, I made a mistake that resulted in a server error which says the following:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, xyz@gmail.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I changed the actual listed e-mail to avoid any potential spam but I would like to know how I could possibly change that address as the one listed there is a personal account that I'd prefer to use a different e-mail in the event that something goes wrong and a user connects to the website.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: 500 Internal Server Error- How Can I Change the e-mail Address listed?

Post by Edge100x »

You can change this on the Domains page of the control panel for the subdomain in question. There is a wedge that opens up to advanced options there.
lpj
New to forums
New to forums

Post by lpj »

Wow, I didn't even think about clicking those arrows. I made the changes and reproduced the issue to confirm that it took effect and it did indeed work. Thank you very much for the consistently great service and support!
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

:)