Problems with lag and such

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
DeaD?
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Problems with lag and such

Post by DeaD? »

Okay, im a big cs player 1st off all.. Anyway, im having ALOT of lag problems with lag, FPS, Choke, and i don't know what's up with it.

I mean, when im in a game i hit big lag spikes (e.g game crashes etc when other people did not) and i ask "did the game just crash?" "they will say no or somthing like that.." When im in gameplay. Also, lag.... Well, it started about some week's ago when i started up my computer and i started to lag for some odd reason i check my bothers computer if he wasn't downloading and he wasn't. I used to have a solid 20's 10's even in my 5's sometimes im running of a BritePort DSL. My lag now is a solid 100's 130's even to my 500's sometimes. I don't know what's happning here hell i tryed to clean my whole computer i tryed to restart my whole DSL line nothing. It's weird, when im dead in the game and im in Free-Look moad and im looking at people play i lag just looking at them. When i look away from them and go into the walls my lag with go down to my 10's, 5's etc. And when i start and new round lag's up again. I REALLY, don't know what it is. Also something im mad about is the lag spikes, they keep on happning every time i start a new game with im next to alot of people and even when im alone. Okay, i need some help with this problem's. If someone could help me out i will appreciate it.

Thanks, BTW i really like NuclearFallout servers iv'e played here scince 2002. Thanks.
DeaD?
New to forums
New to forums

All Fixed

Post by DeaD? »

Alright i fix the problem. My network adapter was not connected to my eathernet somthing like that.