Got a couples of question

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
Chaotic
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Got a couples of question

Post by Chaotic »

Are the servers linux or windows?
Is there anywas to add 1 or 2 more mysql database to the package (with extra fee of course)
Am I allowed to run plugins like War3ft mod for Counter-strike (yup, stupid question but some company wont allow it)
Can I install whatever amxx and metamod plugins I want?
If my server(s) are starting to use a lot of cpu or mem, will they get shutdown without warning or will I have at least a warning and a few days to correct the situation (again, bad experience with previous company)? That should not happen anymore, but hey, we never know.

That's all for now
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

Windows
No
Yes
Yes
Yes in some cases. (you are not allowed to run more than 4bots)
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

Everything Icewolf said is true, but regarding the CPU/memory usage; we contact you if there are any major issues related to your server, but if your game server is found to be using 100% cpu for X time, we have no choice, but have our systems automatically restart your game server there to clear it up.
-Nick
Chaotic
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Chaotic »

Good to know, althought it should not happen, I haven't yet test the latest ft version with the latest amxx, my last servers got shut down withouth a single warning (they went bank rup, I think) and I need to relocated. A server restart isn't damagin at all, heck, I would restart the server myself if I see some problems and I will remove the malfunctionning plugins if I can find them.

I am considering a lot of company and you were reccomended by a lot of people.