Big problem!My server is kicking people automatically!

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
LadYRaiN
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Big problem!My server is kicking people automatically!

Post by LadYRaiN »

My server is kicking people, I dont know why it happened. No error message and kicked message. Almost half of people on the server were kicked! It happens 5-6 times per day,and I only be online for 2 hours per day. So I dont know how many times it happens in a whole day......

I disabled every plugins, and my statsme.log file is about 200k.

Somebody told me its a bug...but I have never seen this problems on other servers,and it happens so frequent...It makes people on my server less and less...

Plz help me~~Thx a lot!!!!!
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

I have seen it on every server I played on, on different bandwidths, hosts, anything.

It happens, kicking half of the people. Sorry, but there is nothing we can do about the issue, steam has to fix it :(

Everything is right on your side, but not on steam's side.
Anubis
Staff
Staff

Post by Anubis »

I would suggest disabling HLGuard. I think thats what your problem is. That was part of the problem the last time I looked at your server.
IRC @ #ruthlesslords on Gamesnet

http://www.ruthlesslords.net

rlpub.nuclearfallout.net
LadYRaiN
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by LadYRaiN »

GameOver wrote:I have seen it on every server I played on, on different bandwidths, hosts, anything.

It happens, kicking half of the people. Sorry, but there is nothing we can do about the issue, steam has to fix it :(

Everything is right on your side, but not on steam's side.
Thx~~
LadYRaiN
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by LadYRaiN »

Anubis wrote:I would suggest disabling HLGuard. I think thats what your problem is. That was part of the problem the last time I looked at your server.
Thx~~I disabled hlguard. I hope the problem can be solved~
LadYRaiN
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by LadYRaiN »

It still kicking people!

I disabled every plugin, and It doesnt work!

sad!!!
boyle_heights
A regular
A regular

Post by boyle_heights »

I have the same problem. Not sure what is happening. I kept getting complaints about this but a little while ago it happened to me. Any way to fix this? It only started happening in the last couple weeks from what I understand.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Well, keep in mind that her last post was made a month ago and so it's possible that you have a different problem.

Most of the time when I get complaints about the kicking problem, it is because of HLGuard. HLGuard does not seem to be fully compatible with Steam.