Please help me in choosing web hosting

Connect with other users about what to run on your webhosting (and how to run it) here.
robert4
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Please help me in choosing web hosting

Post by robert4 »

Hi everyone,
I am sorry for possible off topic, but I need your help in find new web hosting provider as soon as possible, because my current host is kicking me off, they say 'your account is using a lot server resources', but my website gets only about 200 visitors per day and my disk usage is 1500 MB (maybe they do not like that?)

Anyway, what would be your recommendations for getting reliable web hosting? Where are you hosting your websites? Are you happy with your providers?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Please help me in choosing web hosting

Post by Edge100x »

I'd recommend us :). Our webhosting information page is here: http://www.nfoservers.com/webhosting.php
ShadowE989
New to forums
New to forums

Post by ShadowE989 »

Yeah $2.99 for a website is a great deal. I'd definitively go with NFO. I have a web hosting account with them and its great, no problems, no downtime. :D
Have small questions about Unmanaged VDS's, Linux servers, and Unreal Engine Games (especially Killing Floor)? I am on #NFO-Support @ Gamesurge nearly 24/7 to help.

Click [url=irc://irc.us.GameSurge.net/nfo-support]Here[/url] to join. I may be AFK so give me time to respond. :)
Detox
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Detox »

I am assuming NFO uses Linux and Apache for there web hosting?
rustydusty1717
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by rustydusty1717 »

Detox wrote:I am assuming NFO uses Linux and Apache for there web hosting?
Nod.

Also, when they say unlimited, they actually mean it. Cheap webhosting, AMAZING service. Can't say enough good about them. I've had a VDS with them for about a year on and off, and just absolutely amazing. Me = :mrgreen: .
coupsan
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by coupsan »

I'm going to jump in here and say that yes, NFO's webhosting is great. Everything, especially images, load surprisingly quickly. They're also the best bang for your buck at $2.99. If you find you don't like NFO's hosting, you're only losing three bucks--but I can't imagine not liking them.