Leaving my current server provider

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
NearCry
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Leaving my current server provider

Post by NearCry »

The owner of my current server provider has been very immature, annoying, disrespectful and assumes admin status to ban whoever he don't like in our 2 private servers. He comes into our server and disrespects players and bans random people.

We have a lot of skilled players on our team who play in our 2 Deathmatch server very often, and a couple weeks ago one admin was going great and Adam (the owner of Next Gen servers) banned him! He didn't even spec him to try to see if he was hacking (he doesn't hack, he's my bro). Basicly he pwned Adam and then got banned.....What makes him think he has the right to come in our servers and do whatever he wants? We pay good money for them and it's a violation in my opinion. It's like renting an apartment and the landlord comes in whenever he wants to use your shower and eat out of our fridge.

I am friends with 2 of his employees and i had them talk to him about the trash talking about a month ago. Adam replied with something along the lines of "put up adverts for Next Gen on the servers and i'll stop" yeah....that's nice.

Today, i came home to find out he's still banning people, so this is why i'm here. If Nuclear Fallout can setup 2 deathmatch servers for me, i'll be more then happy to switch over. I've had enough with Adam and i will not renew my servers.
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

I'm sorry about your experience with Next Gen servers. Here at NuclearFallout, once you order the server with us and its setup, the server is yours to control and administrate. We will never ban anyone nor control anything without an authorized person's consent. All we ask is that the server is ran within the TOS and both parties should be happy.

After you order the game servers, contact us via email at rentals @ nuclearfallout.net requesting me to look into your deathmatch setups.
-Nick
kmal2t
A regular
A regular

Post by kmal2t »

LoL, I've never heard of any GSP doing that. That's amazing. This "Adam" jackass will be going out of business in a month with that type of attitude, since he apparently has no idea how to run a business.
cdabatos
New to forums
New to forums

Post by cdabatos »

lol wow.
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

more like noobgen
NearCry
New to forums
New to forums

Post by NearCry »

Well, here we are. I've not canceled my servers with Next Gen. Would i be able to talk to an NFo admin personally?
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

We are available on GameSurge IRC Network in #nfo-support if you wish to speak to us. If you do not know how to get on GameSurge IRC Network, please follow the guide here.
-Nick