A new competitor of ours

News for the main page
Edge100x
Founder
Founder
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

A new competitor of ours

Post by Edge100x »

This one's pretty amusing: Tom just pointed out to me that Nuclear Fallout will soon have a new competitor in Seattle -- GriffinRUN! This is amusing because they'll be using the exact same bandwidth we use up here -- InterNAP! But, not surprisingly, they will be much more expensive than we are (that always seems to be the case when we are compared with other "top shelf" providers). Now, I can't personally say whether they have better service than we do, but I know that they use similar hardware to what we use.

That's interesting :). I welcome them to the Seattle market as basically our only competitor up here.

Incidentally, other "big name" providers that use the same InterNAP bandwidth we use in Seattle are Art of War Central and GameDaemons. Both also offer a significantly lower value to our service, although neither offers Seattle servers (that I know of).
Last edited by Edge100x on Mon Dec 09, 2002 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To'mas
Founder
Founder

Post by To'mas »

I've done a little research on our "competitors" and am thinking that we should think about providing links to them so our current and future renters can compare prices. It seems that all of the competitors are more expensive. Some of them shockingly so. I wonder what we are doing wrong? Better service, Better bandwidth, better equipment and lower prices! Clearly, we don't know what the heck we are doing :roll:
MCP87
A regular
A regular

Post by MCP87 »

LOL you guys are funny i just took a look at GriffinRun and the server that i have with you guys would be aleast double if not more, not to mention the webspace i get from you guys as well.

Anyone that wants a server in the Seattle area in a fool not to go with NFO :D
Vm|Mayhem
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Vm|Mayhem »

I can't believe the prices these foos try to charge. I've tried alot of servers and I must say NuclearFallout is by far the best. Can't beat the Price, Dependability, and Customer Service. John (Edge100x) is awesome!!! I've never had to wait for help or service. He usually responds within an hr. of me sending off an Email. :)