No servers after VDS upgrade?

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
coty9090
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

No servers after VDS upgrade?

Post by coty9090 »

My clan just upgraded our VDS and now that it's done, we don't see any of our game servers anymore. Doesn't upgrading move our game server files to the new one?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: No servers after VDS upgrade?

Post by Edge100x »

Upgrading a manged VDS will retain all of its game servers. Sometimes they take a short while to reenable as the adjustment finishes; if the adjustment is listed as complete and you still aren't seeing them, please contact us ASAP so that we can investigate and reenable them manually if necessary.
coty9090
A regular
A regular

Post by coty9090 »

I don't know what's going on... Someone replied to my request saying they were forwarding it to someone, then someone else replied and said it never was and that they'd get it to him... All i want to know is if the servers are still being transferred or they just haven't been reenabled, and if not just reenabled, to reenable them.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

A staffmember meant to assign the request to me for processing early this morning but made a mistake in how he did that -- and then forgot to double-check whether it happened properly. Another staffmember caught this later in the day and sent it to me. You should be set now.
coty9090
A regular
A regular

Post by coty9090 »

Thank you.