!tban ...not working now?

markym
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

!tban ...not working now?

Post by markym »

tried to !tban someone today ..it said it banned him for 5 mins but it never really did, the player stayed in the server. Haven't tested !kick yet but I'm guessing that doesn't work now on an "Official" server.
wihgaming
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: !tban ...not working now?

Post by wihgaming »

markym wrote:tried to !tban someone today ..it said it banned him for 5 mins but it never really did, the player stayed in the server. Haven't tested !kick yet but I'm guessing that doesn't work now on an "Official" server.
I tested !kick last nite, and it doesn't work. I wonder if I have to turn on pb_sv_enablekicks or something since it's off by default, according to the startup server messages.
mikedbom
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by mikedbom »

i couldnt kick using standard commands either but through Procon, you can kick using PB. that seemed to work for now.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

!kick and !ban use PB here and work fine even on Official servers. !tban does not currently use PB.
RexKramer
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by RexKramer »

How do I post match add a player ban by name. I wanted to make sure watching him though spectator and he was using armor and health hacks. Hes got 1 mark on him at metabans so I wanted to make sure before banning.

Thanks
Rex
--------
wihgaming
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by wihgaming »

Edge100x wrote:!kick and !ban use PB here and work fine even on Official servers. !tban does not currently use PB.
The !kick doesn't work for me. Do you know if I need to enable that pb_sv_enablekicks var?