Client talk power is a feature of TS3 that allows you to specify which users can talk in which channels by setting a specific talk power (0-∞).
Setting a Specific Channel's Talk Power:
1. Right click on a channel > Edit Channel
2. On the first tab under "Moderation" enter a value
3. Hit "Apply" and "OK"
Changing a Users Talk Power:
1. Select "Permissions" at the top > "Client Permissions"
2. Either drag and drop the user over the "Client database" box or enter his unique ID.
3. Expand "Client" > "Basics"
4. Right click over "Client Talk Power" and select "Add Permission"
5. Set the same value as the channel or higher
Note: Server admins are automatically assigned a value of a 100.
<@TimeX-NFo> Hey, we used to have to carry our packets to the servers.
<@TimeX-NFo> And it was upstream, both ways.
<@TimeX-NFo|away> You're asking the old dude for help?????