Vanishing Hit Boxes / Lag?

badbadrobot
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Vanishing Hit Boxes / Lag?

Post by badbadrobot »

So I got this weird message from a member that was playing on 1 of our servers:
It was at about 200 tickets left, i was in a firefight with two soldiers, i continued to press them at 50 yards and kept running towards them and nothing was happening, but at the same time my screen was taking fire and i was still at 100% health, the people were not dieing. There were some lag spikes, at first. The knife would only work when it wanted to. At times we had a twenty person knife fight and then randomly one would kill. the only way to die was to get run over. You would also notice you could bring the health down on the player but it would quickly go back to 100%, some of the time you could see no health bar or name above the enemy. The only way we cured this issue was a server restart. We waited until the map rotation to take such action.
Any one else experience this?
Founder of GSN Gaming.
woowoo
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Vanishing Hit Boxes / Lag?

Post by woowoo »

I am seeing some generally strange behavior since the patch - but it seems to be on high ticket servers. Nothing I can document yet, but certainly there.
=S= Corruptor
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Re: Vanishing Hit Boxes / Lag?

Post by =S= Corruptor »

Definitely have encountered this. It's terrible. Also getting stuck on 'nothing' seems to be worse as well.