New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Server down, dont know why.

Post by baR- »

According to my events log:

Code: Select all

Results of server repair
Oct 15 2011 12:51:17 AM PT	Our repair script ran on your server and gave the following output:

Processing caren0t:
Refreshing hardlinks.
Checking autoexec.cfg.
Checking server.cfg.
Checking mapcycle.txt.
Checking MM:S and format of metaplugins.ini.
..Done.
Automatic remote repair
Oct 15 2011 12:50:36 AM PT	The server was found to be down for three successive polling periods, and so our generic repair script is being automatically run on it. The results of this repair will be posted into the Event log as well.
Automatic remote restart
Oct 15 2011 12:45:36 AM PT	Your server was found to be offline by our systems for two successive polling periods (which means it was down for between 5 and 10 minutes). Our systems attempted to automatically restart the server as a result.

If you intentionally had the server down, this error is nothing to be concerned about. Otherwise, you should examine your server's plugins and custom maps as possible causes for the server freezing behavior. Very rarely is a problem like this not due to buggy plugins or problematic custom maps.

You can also sometimes find clues on why the server froze by looking at the log files. If you have a Half-life server, you might consider running a program such as HLSW in the background on your client machine and examining its logging output after this happens the next time.
Unexpected server stop
Oct 14 2011 09:24:10 PM PT	Your server stopped unexpectedly around this time. If you told it to exit in-game, this is nothing to worry about; otherwise, the last 10,000 bytes of output from the server, given below, may provide you with clues on what went wrong.

(Click for more)
Unexpected server stop
Oct 14 2011 07:36:09 PM PT	Your server stopped unexpectedly around this time. If you told it to exit in-game, this is nothing to worry about; otherwise, the last 10,000 bytes of output from the server, given below, may provide you with clues on what went wrong.

(Click for more)
Unexpected server stop
Oct 13 2011 07:54:14 PM PT	Your server stopped unexpectedly around this time. If you told it to exit in-game, this is nothing to worry about; otherwise, the last 10,000 bytes of output from the server, given below, may provide you with clues on what went wrong.

(Click for more)
Unexpected server stop
Oct 13 2011 07:12:14 PM PT	Your server stopped unexpectedly around this time. If you told it to exit in-game, this is nothing to worry about; otherwise, the last 10,000 bytes of output from the server, given below, may provide you with clues on what went wrong.

(Click for more)
Unexpected server stop
Oct 13 2011 07:11:58 PM PT	Your server stopped unexpectedly around this time. If you told it to exit in-game, this is nothing to worry about; otherwise, the last 10,000 bytes of output from the server, given below, may provide you with clues on what went wrong.

(Click for more)
Unexpected server stop
Oct 13 2011 06:26:27 PM PT	Your server stopped unexpectedly around this time. If you told it to exit in-game, this is nothing to worry about; otherwise, the last 10,000 bytes of output from the server, given below, may provide you with clues on what went wrong.

(Click for more)
Unexpected server stop
Oct 13 2011 05:21:11 PM PT	Your server stopped unexpectedly around this time. If you told it to exit in-game, this is nothing to worry about; otherwise, the last 10,000 bytes of output from the server, given below, may provide you with clues on what went wrong.

(Click for more)

Unexpected server stop

Oct 13 2011 04:48:09 PM PT	Your server stopped unexpectedly around this time. If you told it to exit in-game, this is nothing to worry about; otherwise, the last 10,000 bytes of output from the server, given below, may provide you with clues on what went wrong.

(Click for more)

Unexpected server stop

Oct 13 2011 04:42:26 PM PT	Your server stopped unexpectedly around this time. If you told it to exit in-game, this is nothing to worry about; otherwise, the last 10,000 bytes of output from the server, given below, may provide you with clues on what went wrong.

(Click for more)

Unexpected server stop

Oct 13 2011 04:36:11 PM PT	Your server stopped unexpectedly around this time. If you told it to exit in-game, this is nothing to worry about; otherwise, the last 10,000 bytes of output from the server, given below, may provide you with clues on what went wrong.

(Click for more)
Required game update applied
Oct 13 2011 04:34:24 PM PT	Valve released a large required game update today and we have rolled it out to all servers now. This update took extra time to apply because Valve's content servers were even more swamped than usual, and because the update had special installation requirements that required modification of our scripts.

This update changes the behavior of server FPS and does away with FPS above the tickrate, and we are currently examining the repercussions of these changes and how they will affect our offerings. We are also looking into which plugins might not be compatible with this release so that we can update our autoinstallers; if you see any crashes, please try disabling your plugins first, to see if they might be the culprit.

Unexpected server stop

Oct 13 2011 04:24:10 PM PT	Your server stopped unexpectedly around this time. If you told it to exit in-game, this is nothing to worry about; otherwise, the last 10,000 bytes of output from the server, given below, may provide you with clues on what went wrong.

(Click for more)
\

Any ideas whats up? I have not changed anything, but have noticed lately that my ban list is up to 30 people, including myself - yet I've done nothing that initiated it.

Server IP: 63.251.20.39:27015
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Server down, dont know why.

Post by Edge100x »

I see that you have an Orangebox server. You may be running plugins that are not compatible with the latest Orangebox update or just buggy plugins overall. If you click "Click for more", you'll see error messages that would allow us to help better, but it would be best for you to contact us directly through the "Help!" page in the control panel so that we can look at your server ourselves and provide more targeted advice.
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Server down, dont know why.

Post by IcEWoLF »

Upgrade using the NFo autoinstaller.

1.8.7-hg775 of Metamod:Source
1.3.9-hg3186 of SourceMod

So far everything is running smooth for me. No crashes so far.