MySQLi Error. [Solved]

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
arucarD
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

MySQLi Error. [Solved]

Post by arucarD »

Code: Select all

Mysqli prepare error: Table '.\wegameyouplayxf\xf_search_index' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php:77
Is the error I am currently receiving for the forum. John already responded with a command to use in the MySQL command prompt, which was

repair table xf_search_index
This I already fixed, I entered the MySQL command prompt by opening a regular command prompt, then typing cd [copy path to MySQL folder here] . Once I was there, I then proceeded to access the database by entering the following : mysql -u [username] -p [database name] After you press enter, it will ask you for your username password. Once done, you will be at the MySQL prompt for that specific database, once I was there I, well was lost.

But I entered what I was told and it was proper, just needed to be tweaked. The correct phrases I needed to enter to fix this was :

\g repair table xf_search and then \g repair table xf_session
Once those two were entered, it gave me a confirmation saying repair status OK, the forum is back to perfect working order again. :] Thank you John for the initial command and thank you for the support.

If you need to use the command line tool ever again, this page has a pretty good and detailed instruction guide : Electric ToolBox Using MySQL CMD Line Tool
. [ R ] .