Thanks for your replies. As it turns out it was a simple but not obvious at the time, fix. Programming will always be an extremely precise science/art. The problem was the name that I assumed to be the proper name for the domain was incorrect. I used every way the name could be configured except the correct one. I don't own the domain so I didn't have access to check where the servers were pointing. Once I was able to get together with the owner of the domain and check that is when I noticed that the name was spelled out differently there.
Of Course, if I'd have known that I wouldn't have had to post something here. Luckily it was an easy fix once I knew what the problem was. Although at the time I thought I was going to pull my hair out.
Your forums and help desk are the best. Thanks.