WAHHOOOO

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
[USEF]TK
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

WAHHOOOO

Post by [USEF]TK »

Im so freakin happy, we have been trying for like almost 3 weeks now to get a server for BF1942 / DC, we went with some hosting, they say 72 hours and your server will be up, 1 week l8ter it's up, yet we can't get into cause they fucked up all the passwords, then after that they fucked up the patches, and for a good week and a half thats how it was...

Today around 1:00pm I told the guys to cancle it and look at NFO, iv played CS for a long time and iv always heard about NFO being the best place to rent a server...so I checked it out..

So my friend sighns up for a server around 3:00 and not even an hour later the server is up and running, he logs into the control section, edites a few stuff, updates the server and BOOM in 3 hours or so we were playing BF1942 / DC & on top of that we are like the 3rd server NFO has set up for BF1942 / DC and they get their shiz down in 1 try...WTF is that crap...you cheaters!! :D
master_cyph3r
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by master_cyph3r »

NFo owns all those noob rental service providers. Ive seen them get a server up in less then 10 minutes.
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

ya hes right, 3-4 minutes flat to set up CS server, only thing that lagged and took time, was the email notification of the ip and his new server up :o and then the downtime of him not knowing to check his email box.

gotta have your email checking every minute, because who knows, it might just be NFo mail coming in, either about your new server or tech support. Like to'mas says, email is like ICQ, we love it and use it fast.
[USEF]TK
New to forums
New to forums

Post by [USEF]TK »

The server was up hella fast, it was just the man who ordered it went offline for a while and thats prob why we didnt get the msg as soon as it got online, but still it beats waiting 2 weeks :D
buddlite
New to forums
New to forums

Post by buddlite »

yea tk is right,i ordered the server and not even a half hour later it was off to the races! kudos to nfo!u guys are da shizzle :D
[USEF]TK
New to forums
New to forums

Post by [USEF]TK »

hey budd!!! =D I told ja so :P
[USEF]BRAVO2
New to forums
New to forums

Thanks Nuclear Fall out !!! What a great server we have

Post by [USEF]BRAVO2 »

wooooohoooo...so glad we finaly found the best server rental, we are realy exited to have our Battlefield DC server through Nuclear Fall Out. Thanks for the fast and "GREAT" service we have gotten from you guys. HIP' HIP' HURAY' !!!! I know we are one of the few Battlefield rentals and hope to see more info and settings pointed towards running battlefield servers. thx again :lol: [/quote][/b]