- Cancel your subscription.
- Log in to your control panel at http://www.nfoservers.com/control.
- Click "My Account", then "Payments", and scroll to the "Packages/subscriptions" section.
- Click "Cancel" for the package you want to cancel, then enter your reason and submit the form.
- Make sure that the system responds with a confirmation notice at the top of that section, and check that it shows the subscription status as "Stopped".
- Have the new user create his own control panel account through https://www.nfoservers.com/control/newaccount.pl.
- Visit the "Panel access" page for each server and enter the new primary user's email into the "New primary account:" field, then submit the form. The system should respond with a note. You must do this for every server in the package.
- The system will send you emails with links to activate the changes. Check your email and click each of these.
- The new user can now log in to his control panel and start his own subscription for the server through his "Payments" page.
When transferring servers to a different person, make sure not
to use the "My accounts" page to simply rename your login. If you do this, your entire identity, including all of your history (such as payments) will be also transferred to the other person, which is never a good idea. Your name will also transfer, and the new user won't be able to change it.