mIRC support for NFo rentals

News for the main page
To'mas
Founder
Founder
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

mIRC support for NFo rentals

Post by To'mas »

For the first time we are offering a support channel on mIRC. we are located on the gamesnet network. #nfo-support is the name of the channel. We have volunteers in there to help you at most hours but probably not 24 hours a day yet. All authorized help personnel will be operators or above. Hopefully this will be of some help to NFo rentals.
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

yes, you will be voiced when we can help you, if its something that needs to be addressed via email like we say on our FAQ's like turning off VAC, then still please email.

thanks and hope you all like the seperate channel.
[FH]Solid_Snake-NFo
New to forums
New to forums

hi

Post by [FH]Solid_Snake-NFo »

:o
crab
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by crab »

Just to let you know, I've been to the support channel a number of different times and have never had anyone help me. This has been at different times of the day and night, and even at times when I've seen members of the support team chatting in #nuclearfallout. Maybe you should just open up the channel so that we have a place to go and help each other out. There obviously is either not enough demand for support or not enough people to man the support channel so maybe that would be a solution to help us renters out.
Anubis
Staff
Staff

Post by Anubis »

If your havin a problem dude, Id be more than happy to help you. As long as its CS we are talking about. Not that Im trying to barge my way into NFo or anything. But if your not finding help at odd hours you can try me. Ive helped quite a few people out.

BTW: If I was wrong in posting this just slap me and I wont do it again. Sorry, I just like to help or at least attempt to help people. :)
IRC @ #ruthlesslords on Gamesnet

http://www.ruthlesslords.net

rlpub.nuclearfallout.net
To'mas
Founder
Founder

Post by To'mas »

Start idling in #nfo-support.
Anubis
Staff
Staff

Post by Anubis »

I was about to and then I noticed the thingy that said "when done please /part #nfo-support." As long as I dont get kicked or kb'ed I will...hehe :lol:

rlpub.nuclearfallout.net
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

when did you try to contact us?

I have enabled my mIRC to flash my screen when someone enters nfo-support.

Also, if that doesnt get attention, PM us :)

lately I have been having comptuer problems but that is fixed now, internet is fixed as well.
Anubis
Staff
Staff

Post by Anubis »

Instead of having people go to #nuclearfallout to ask for information about servers. Why dont you create a channel called #nfo-servers?

I know that you have the help channel and thats cool and all. But, if people need to be voiced before they can say anything it can get frustrating. And trying to see someone asking about a server can sometimes be difficult in the main #nuclearfallout channel.

If you gave a specific channel, for people who are interested in renting, it would be easier for people to ask specific questions.

Just mho. :)

rlpub.nuclearfallout.net
specialk
New to forums
New to forums

Post by specialk »

not really needed anubis. Just point them to the rentals page. It has all the information anyone needs on NFo servers.

also, I think that the support channel should be opened for anyone to speak. I wouldnt mind idling and helping during the day occasionally but it makes it difficult if you cant see the other guy ask questions. The only reason #support on gamesnet is not auto-voice is because they have a high traffic flow. #nfo-support does not. open up voice please.
When you kill 6 people in Unreal Tournament it is "MonsterKill", In Quake3 it is "Excellent", in Counter-Strike it is "Kicked by console"
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

You make a good point. Tom?
To'mas
Founder
Founder

Post by To'mas »

I can see that. We'll change the channel.
imati0n
Staff
Staff

Post by imati0n »

If you get no response PM me and I will try and be with you as soon as possible. Things are a little hectic where I am seeing, as I've just moved and I need to sort out school and the like.