Last night, we activated our new payment system and sitewide login, which should make managing (including ordering, upgrading, and cancelling) servers much easier for all our clients.
We are monitoring this new system very closely and weeding out any bugs that weren't already caught as soon as we see them. At this time we are not yet suggesting that all existing customers switch to the new system (because the current slower pace is allowing us to check everything over more thoroughly) but anyone is welcome to if they would like.
As part of the new system, we now have:
- A fully encrypted and secure control panel and main site
- The ability to log in from any page at https://www.nfoservers.com
and use that login during the ordering process
- All payment tools integrated into a single page in the control panel -- the "Payments" page under "My account"
- A simple signup process that never leaves our site
- Much simpler upgrades and more convenient cancellations
- Predictable periodic payment dates that can be shown clearly on our pages
- The ability to cancel an order that has not yet been set up so that the identifier can be reused
- A coffer/donation system that allows any user to receive donations from other users, with this credit automatically applied to any server payments
For more information on these changes, please visit the "Payments" page under "My account" in your control panel at https://www.nfoservers.com/control