Dealing with website

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
kmal2t
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Dealing with website

Post by kmal2t »

My one issue with nfo that could make you guys better is definately dealing with the website. Once you install the forum you can't remove it or redo it because the folders are stuck on there and the option to install forum is gone unless I wipe the site. Same with the phpnuke crap. I can't remove it unless I wipe the whole thing. To wipe I'd have to download all my crap, wipe it, then upload it all back which takes hours. You guys need an option to redo the forums and be able to delete all files. Also when you go to wipe you should be able to backup certain files/folders so when it wipes it puts those back on instead of having to download/upload.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

We are not primarily a website host, so our website control panel is limited. It does have quite a bit of power for being free, though. ;)

Please feel free to just delete whatever you want on your own. You can use the FTP to delete any of the files, and you can install and use a MySQL database manager such as phpMyAdmin to delete any database tables, if it's important that you use the autoinstaller again.

We are working on adding webhosting to our offerings and at that point we will likely switch to a different model that allows better control of the site and databases.
BnD|Sleeper
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by BnD|Sleeper »

Edge100x wrote:We are not primarily a website host, so our website control panel is limited. It does have quite a bit of power for being free, though. ;)

Please feel free to just delete whatever you want on your own. You can use the FTP to delete any of the files, and you can install and use a MySQL database manager such as phpMyAdmin to delete any database tables, if it's important that you use the autoinstaller again.

We are working on adding webhosting to our offerings and at that point we will likely switch to a different model that allows better control of the site and databases.
I guess it's good you're working on getting web hosting availability which usually is quite profitable so maybe with that game server prices could go down ;-). I really hope the 2GB web hosting and such stays free because that is very helpful to not have to pay more $$$ for such a simple service.

Sleeper
http://www.BnDClan.com

WC3:FT CS 1.6: wc3.bndclan.com:27015 or 64.94.101.52:27015)

http://rentals.nuclearfallout.net/rent. ... ferrer=bnd