Server list

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
Sn1ps
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Server list

Post by Sn1ps »

How come my server does not show up on the steam server list even though it is set to do so in nfo control panel?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

That's a very hard thing to troubleshoot through the forums since we can't tell what server you're referring to, and we'd prefer to handle specific server problems like this in live chat or email for other reasons as well. Please contact us through one of those other methods for the fastest resolution.

I should warn you, most of the time when we look into this complaint we do end up finding it in the list ;)
kmal2t
A regular
A regular

Post by kmal2t »

This happens to me sometimes as well. What I do is put the command "heartbeat" in my server.cfg or if I"m in game (if you have amxx) run amx_rcon heartbeat in console.

What this does is to tell valve servers to update you in the list and you should show up. If its in your server.cfg it will tell them to do it after every map. Its generally could at preventing this problem.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I'd say heartbeat is definitely worth a shot -- sometimes Valve's servers seem to get out of sync. We include it in our default server.cfg for this reason.