Server rentals :: NFOservers.com

Forums

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: BFBC2 Recruitment
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:10 pm 
New to forums
New to forums

Hello,
For a long time now I have wanted to start a gaming community in BFBC2, and I am posting to see if anyone wants to start one with me. I basicly would like four founding members (including myself) to initailly split the cost for a website and server untill we gather enough members to pay the bills. We would be completly starting from scratch. I do not have a website or server at the moment.
I have been doing some price checks on servers on nuclear fallout and realize that I cant do this myself. So if your interested please post.

Post subject: Re: BFBC2 Recruitment
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:35 pm 
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

For the website you might check out my squad forums to see what interest people just to give out some ideas. www.47r-squad.com . Server shouldn't be too hard. The website basically tells people that you are for real and destined for success if you need any advices please post here.

P.S: NFo has auto install for forums which is good if you don't know what your doing. My best advice is to go with vBulletin... It's a pay software but worth every dime of it. It all comes down to how serious you are and your other 3 funding members to make your clan successful.