cant talk in mumble but can hear everyone

kaotik
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Post by kaotik »

So here is my problem i cant talk in mumble it was working perfectly fine and then i get on today and i cant talk nothing has been changed and now i cant talk but i can hear everything someone pls help asap!
Thank You
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: cant talk in mumble but can hear everyone

Post by Edge100x »

Are you able to talk in other programs (Ventrilo, TS3, in-game VOIP)? Have you tried rebooting and reinstalling the Mumble client?
kaotik
New to forums
New to forums

Post by kaotik »

yes i am ive actually fixed this problem i had to go back and reconfigure mumble through the setup for what ever reason but no the issue has spread to esea and since i cant reconfigure in esea i have no idea what 2 do... btw its the same issue i can hear but cant talk when i connect to my mummble through esea
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

That does sound client-side, then. I am not sure where to go from here in the troubleshooting, to be honest, as I'm not as familiar with client-side matters.
kaotik
New to forums
New to forums

Post by kaotik »

yes i do not believe it is ive had this problem before although im not sure it was an nfo mumble server but it has happened before but i can talk in all other mumbles trough esea just dont get it....
dslava
New to forums
New to forums

Post by dslava »

Hi guys, I have just bought a netgear DG834 with voip, and followed the setup guide in the email from exetel. I can recieve calls fine, and can hear and talk, but when i make calls i cant hear anything. Any ideas? Thanks Brett