To change the IPs in Win2k8:
- Bring up your desktop through the "VNC Console" page in the control panel.
- Go to Start->Control panel->Network and Sharing center.
- Click "Manage network connections" (Win2k8) or "Change adapter settings" (Win2k8 R2).
- Right-click the Xen adapter and click "Properties".
- Double-click "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)".
- Click "Advanced..."
- Adjust your IPs:
If you need to update the gateway, you can do that on this page also.
- To add a new IP, click "Add..." under "IP addresses" at the top. Add an IP address and subnet mask there, then click "Add". Repeat this for each of the new IPs, if you have more than one.
- To delete an old IP, select it and click "Delete".
- Click OK on every dialog box to finish up.