Washington, DC

News for the main page
Edge100x
Founder
Founder
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Washington, DC

Post by Edge100x »

We've come out with a new location -- Washington, DC. We're opening it to better serve our east coast clients, which it should be able to do through its different physical location (than NYC or Atlanta) and better connectivity (being in Equinix Ashburn, the nation's largest public peering point).

Prices for Washington, DC are currently the same as every other location but Value LA.

If you are a current customer and wish to move your server to DC from another location, you can do so by filling out the Price/order page with the new properties of your server and then using the "This is a change to an existing server" option at the bottom of the page. If you are only changing the server's location, leaving the price the same, our systems should not even require a modification in Paypal.
Vampire Hunter X
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Vampire Hunter X »

Alright! Nuclearfallout still alive and active good job you guys keeping up with the times.
Oso
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster

Post by Oso »

Thats cool.
kd0wswell
New to forums
New to forums

Post by kd0wswell »

when will 1000fps be available for DC servers?
1eight7
New to forums
New to forums

Post by 1eight7 »

kd0wswell wrote:when will 1000fps be available for DC servers?
We're also curious when NFO will be offering 1000fps for DC servers.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

DC is our smallest location and the only one shrinking in size. It will be the last to receive an ultraaccelerated box, if we continue to run servers at that location. I do not have a projected timeframe for delivery of such a box.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I must eat my words on this one, because it turns out that DC will not be the final location to receive ultraaccelerated servers. As of today, we offer 1000 FPS (HL1) and 2000 FPS (HL2) servers in Washington, DC. I will be posting about this on the news page and on the front page soon.
KILL3R
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by KILL3R »

tats awesome cuz i might move to dc in about a year so that tight :P :D