Hyperaccelerator and a control panel improvement

News for the main page
Edge100x
Founder
Founder
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Hyperaccelerator and a control panel improvement

Post by Edge100x »

We've come out with an additional option on our Price/order page -- the hyperaccelerator. This new version of our ping accelerator is designed to raise the tickrate of a server even further than our standard accelerator, to 500fps instead of 250fps (with a corresponding tickrate increase on HL1 servers). Many players feel that this results in even smoother gameplay and better shot registration.

The ping accelerator level 2 is double the price of the standard accelerator due to the amount of CPU usage it requires, so we recommend it for only serious players. If you are considering the upgrade but aren't sure whether it's worth the extra cost, please contact us and we can point you to a test server.

The new accelerator is currently only available in LA, Atlanta, Dallas, and Seattle, and only for servers less than 20 players in size.

We've also made an improvement to our control panel, that all HL1/HL2 customers can immediately take advantage of: On our Server control tab, we have expanded our rcon support and now show streaming server logs, allowing an admin to easily interact with the server.

10/6/05: The hyperaccelerator is now available at all locations.
Last edited by Edge100x on Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Supernuker
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Supernuker »

Nice, really like the rcon tool.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

This has now been expanded to Chicago as well.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

We now offer the hyperaccelerator and non-Steam server types at all locations, including NYC, San Jose, and Denver.
DoggieDaddy
New to forums
New to forums

Post by DoggieDaddy »

Edge,
We've got a Comanche 4 server in Dallas and I have been checking your site out and am interested in knowing if you've made this accelerator available to buy and if it would posibly work in Comanche 4 ? Also do you have servers available for other games such as Comanche 4.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I've never had anyone ask about Comanche 4 before, so that's something I'd have to look into. Does it have a dedicated server package that supports multihoming and configuration via files within a subdirectory?