Starting MW3 servers on VDS how to

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Starting MW3 servers on VDS how to

Post by kraze »

rustydusty1717 wrote:Kraze, how long you been running a MW3? Also, is it a NFO one or personal?

Couple of weeks really, but MW3 isn't to hard to grasp. It is an NFO community server.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
gominator
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by gominator »

Thanks for the input everyone. Kraze...I will take another look at that add on :)
rustydusty1717
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by rustydusty1717 »

Would you mind posting your command line? I've tried a few, and it seems every update they push out, it changes it. At first I had to have sv_config and a few others, now it seems not all are needed for it to work properly. Still having a few issues though. Blows my mind there is still issues going on that's been happening since it was released in November.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

The actual command line? or the settings via the sv_config file?

Code: Select all

exec_mw3test.exe +set dedicated 2 +set net_port 27015 +set net_ip 66.150.164.154 +set ui_maxclients 18 +set sv_maxclients 18 +start_map_rotate
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!