Procon keeps crashing..

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
nbtc971
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Procon keeps crashing..

Post by nbtc971 »

Hello,

I'm on a new VPS with all windows updates installed. I'm trying to get procon running and it does start up without problem, but each time one of my servers changes maps, procon crashes. I've tried both the GUI and console versions of procon with the same result. I've added procon to the firewall list of acceptable softwares, lowered internet security, running procon as admin everything I can think of yet it still crashes.

I got this error in the debug file:
Exception caught at:
G:\procon\src\PRoCon.Core\Remote\FrostbiteConnecti on.cs
Line 132
Method RaiseEvent
DateTime: Monday, September 26, 2011 4:03:17 PM
Version: 1.0.0.2
Packet:
PRoCon.Core.Remote.PRoConClient ::: Void PRoConClient_ReservedSlotsList(PRoCon.Core.Remote. FrostbiteClient, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String]) ::: ---PRoCon.Core.Remote.BFBC2Client---System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String]
Additional:

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Objec t target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
at PRoCon.Core.Remote.FrostbiteConnection.RaiseEvent( Delegate[] a_delInvokes, Object[] a_objArguments) in G:\procon\src\PRoCon.Core\Remote\FrostbiteConnecti on.cs:line 132
Can anyone help me?
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Procon keeps crashing..

Post by kraze »

Not 100% sure what the cause is, did you try re installing Pro con?
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
nbtc971
A regular
A regular

Post by nbtc971 »

Yes.
nbtc971
A regular
A regular

Post by nbtc971 »

I figured it out. I never installed the MySQL ODBC 5.1 Driver which is needed for one of my plugins that writes stats to my websites MySQL DB. It only writes the stats at the end of a round, therefore the crash at the end of each round. I posted this in case someone else comes across this problem.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

Hm interesting. I am glad you were able to get everything working
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!