Sponsorship!

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
baiLey
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Sponsorship!

Post by baiLey »

Hello,

My name is Caleb Bailey and my team is looking for a sponsorship for a CounterStrike:Source (CS:S) private server. Our team name is LOL Smileyface [ LOL smile.gif ], but do not let the name fool you, we're good. Our team has eight active players and we play every day, the only thing holding our team from the next level of competitive online CS:S is that our team does not have a server to host regular scrims/matches on. Why should Nuclear Fallout Sponsor us? A couple of reasons. We are a team that won't stop until we make it to the top. We like to have fun playing, but will play every scrim our hardest and our best, we like to get the bad teams out of our way as fast as we can, and for those teams that claim to be good, we make them rethink their strategies. Why else sponsor us? Well when people see a team that rolls them on a good server, they wonder "what can make us as good as them?" So they look at what we have... a server provided by Nuclear Fallout Servers! So what do they do, they go out and purchase one of your servers because it enhances their game play. How do you know we just aren't another scrub team looking to get free stuff? We are doing our best to perform in every aspect of CS:S we practice every day and registered for Newegg Wanfest, XPL, and will win our way through CEVO and ESEA next season, til we are on the top, and then stay there. What else can we do for you? If you sponsor us, we will put YOUR NAME "Nuclear Fallout" on our server and in our LO3 Configuration, thus providing your company with more advertisement, giving you the competitive edge in gaming servers. We are only asking for an 11 slot server for competitive CS:S, 10 slots for players and 1 slot for sourcetv, so that scrubs can watch us play so we can prove that we are not hacking like they are claiming.

Contact Me, Caleb Bailey, through the email that I registered with or join #lolsmileyface in mIRC! I am under the tag "lolsmiley|baiLey"
Also I can provide roster and id's if needed!

DO NOT MISS OUT ON YOUR CHANCE TO GET THE COMPETITIVE EDGE ON OTHER SERVER PROVIDERS!!!

THANKS,

Caleb Bailey