To enable the built-in SourceTV you have two options;Through your NFo Control Panel
Manually in your server.cfg
- Click the Easy Setup tab in your control panel.
- Check the "Enable SourceTV" checkbox (This will expand with more options).
- Create a name for your SourceTV.
- Choose the desired maximum clients (up to 20).
- Choose the desired delay (typically 180 for leagues).
- If you wish to lock the SourceTV, check the box.
- If you wish to delay map changes until the whole game is broadcast, check the box.
- Click Commit Changes at the bottom to save your changes.
- Change the map or restart your server and the SourceTV will connect.
To manually setup your SourceTV through your server.cfg you will need to insert the following commands:
//Enable your SourceTV
//Name your server
tv_name "Nuclearfallout SrcTV"
//Set a password for your SourceTV (optional)
//Delay map changes until the whole game is broadcast
//Delay time (in seconds)
//Maximum number of people that can connect (20 max)
For a full list of SourceTV commands, click this