Is anyone familiar with this as I'm trying to sync the perks for 2 of my servers. There is a software that someone created on the Tripwire forums for solely this purpose. Just not quite sure how to go about it since I've never set up remote database. Not even sure if it has to be a dedicated server machine in order to run it, or can it be through a web hosting. Would appreciate any help.
Server Perks Database (OPTIONAL)(Advanced users only!)http://www.klankaos.com/downloads/Serve ... ost155.rar
- Fixed a stat loading bug from earlier versions.
- Modified it to convert Linux SteamID's into Windows SteamID.
- Support long stat value string lines (REQUIRED since serverperks v5.00).
- Optimized code a bit and added a new option.
This is an application I wrote in C++ which basically works as a remote database for your perks stats. In order to use this you need:
- A dedicated server machine that's on Windows OS.
- Setup a Port and Password in Host.ini:
- Do the same on ServerPerksV4.ini (including set IP-address or DNS name of the host):
- Make sure you allow the application to access internet through Firewall and/or Router (open the desired port).
- IF you have any earlier stats on server, copy over ServerPerksStat.ini to same folder as ServerPerksHost.exe and launch the exe as: ServerPerksHost.exe ServerPerksStat.ini
This way it will convert to the new stats ini file. After this is done delete all ServerPerksStat.ini you have.
- Now simply launch up KillingFloor server as-well as ServerPerksHost.exe.
If there are any bugs, please report them here (or if you have any comments/suggestions)!